- Full V7 Filter Holder Kit with True Colour CPL
- Nano Coated IRND Filters
- 100x100mm 10 Stop ND
- 100x150mm 3 Stop Medium Graduated ND
- 100mm Filter Caddy Case for 9 filters
- Air Blower, Filter Cleaner and Cloth included
NiSi 100mm V7 Advanced Kit
The Advanced Kit with 100mm square filters is an intermediate kit containing four of the most popular filters. The Advanced Kit with NiSi 100mm square filters contains:
- 1 x NiSi V7 Holder with 67mm 72mm 77mm rings + 82mm main ring + True Color CPL
- 1 x NiSi GND Nano IR Medium filter – GND8 (0.9) – 3 Stop
- 1 x NiSi GND Nano IR Reverse filter – GND8 (0.9) – 3 Stop
- 1 x NiSi ND Nano IR filter – ND1000 (3.0) – 10 Stop
- 1 x NiSi ND Nano IR filter – ND64 (1.8) – 6 Stop
- 1 x Cloth for cleaning filters
- 1 x Air blower for dust and sand removal
- 1 x Clever Cleaner, filter cleaning tool
- 1 x Caddy-100mm System Filter Pouch (Can hold 4pcs 100*100mm and 5pcs 100*150mm filters)
- 1 x Lens Cap V7, cap to keep your V7 main adapter ring with True Color CPL always mounted on the lens
Compatible with all lenses with 49 to 82mm thread, rings 67/72/77 and 82mm are included. Other sizes are available and standard step rings are compatible.
All NiSi square use Nano Coating®, an exclusive Nano Coating treatment which makes the filter water-repellent and oleophobic for perfect sharpness. NiSi filters also use IR technology, i.e. the coating that blocks infrared light, and therefore eliminates the risk of magenta colour cast.
NiSi filters are all made of the highest quality lens grade optical glass so as not to lose even the smallest detail in your images. The special Nano Coating on both sides minimises unwanted reflections and gives NiSi neutral density filters the characteristic of being water-repellent and oleophobic. There are no comparable quality filters thanks to the exclusive NiSi glass used, with which you can be confidant that your lenses will not lose definition.
Unique on the market
Thanks to the very high chromatic correspondence and absence of dominant colours, you can finally say goodbye to impractical and time-consuming colour corrections in post-production. NiSi optical glass is not the classic B270 used by many manufacturers, but it is a superior quality glass used by the major manufacturers of photographic lenses specifically for the finest optical elements, NiSi filters do not degrade the image and your lens and photographic sensor will always work at the maximum of their potential.
The Nano® Coating treatment gives the filter the quality of repelling water and oils, making cleaning very easy even in extreme conditions or with the presence of seawater. The finishing of the edges and the rounded corners improve the resistance of the filter and the grip. Our filters and holders are born to be used outdoors, in any weather situation, enjoy photography in its purest essence.